Explore Chicago’s pizza legacy on this foodie adventure, our daytime guided bus pizza tour of significant neighborhood pizzerias.
THE BIG SHOULDERS DOWNTOWN TOUR
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 6-12
- Toddler Ages 0-5
Explore the Loop, River North, Near Northside, Streeterville, and The Mag Mile!
Chicago is the city of Big Shoulders & this walking pizza tour features a variety of styles. Taste and compare Deep Dish, Roman, Artisanal, and Neapolitan on a 3-hour tour that walks less than 2 miles.
- Taste 4 full slices Chicago has to offer.
- Compare & Contrast the differences in the slices we devour.
- Visit historic pizzerias along with new innovative joints.
- Explore the downtown area near Lake Michigan, the Mag Mile and River North on a short walk
Meet your guide downtown between Navy Pier and the Magnificent Mile at Robert’s Pizza. We’ll start by sampling an artisanal slice and make our way up to Labriola for a deep dish slice. After that start, we’ll head into River North and sample Neapolitan at Eataly before finishing up with Roman style pizza. Tour finishes just a short distance from the starting location in downtown Chicago.
Robert’s Pizza & Dough Company
465 N McClurg
The Lia – classic cheese pizza with fresh tomato sauce
535 N Michigan Ave
Burrata & Basil Deep Dish – Mozzarella, Provolone, Pecorino, Crushed Tomato, Burrata & Basil
Eataly (La Pizza & La Pasta)
43 E Ohio St
Buffalino – Buffalo Milk Mozzarella, San Marzano Tomatoes, Olive Oil, Basil
605 N Wells St
Cheese Please – Provolone, Parmagiano, Mozzarella
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- This tour is for all ages
- Photography Encouraged #ChiPizzaGram
- Tipping: We tip the food servers. You may want to tip the guide the standard service industry amount 15-20%